- Entries must be written and produced in the Philippines.
- Entries must have been aired for at least 7 days in at least 3 KBP-member radio stations.
- Entries must be aired between January 1, 2008 and June 30, 2008 to qualify as first semester entries and between July 1, 2008 and December 1, 2008 as second semester entries.
- Entries must comply with Philippine Copyright Laws.
- Entries must comply with the advertising standards of the Advertising Standards Council (ASC) and the KBP Radio Code.
Submission of Requirements
- Entries must be submitted in CD (Audio Format or MP3 format only).
- Entries must be submitted by personal delivery, registered mail, or email. If sent by mail or personally delivered, entries should be sent to:
Radio Ad Awards
Kapisanan ng mga Brodkaster ng Pilipinas
6th Floor, LTA Building
Perea St., Legaspi Village
If sent by email, entries should be sent to email@example.com
- Entries must be accompanied by an official entry form, one entry form per entry. Entry form may be photocopied or downloaded from www.kbp.org.ph
- Entries will be accepted for judging only upon payment of the entry fee (P1,000).
- Entries must be received by the KBP Office no later than 5 PM of October 31, 2008 (EXTENDED TO NOVEMBER 30) for first semester entries and February 15, 2008 for second semester entries
KBP will not be responsible for late entries due to delays or problems in the delivery of mail or email.
- Once submitted entries may not be withdrawn.