Vice-president Leni Robredo will deliver the keynote speech at the 42nd Top Level Management Conference of the Kapisanan ng mgaBrodkaster ng Pilipinas(KBP) on November 10, 2016 at the Taal Vista Hotel in Tagaytay City. The conference will be attended by representatives of radio and television networks and stations from various parts of the country.
The conference focuses on the changes taking place in the country’s political and economic situation and in the broadcast industry itself. Budget Secretary Benjamin Diokno will be discussing the Philippines’ political and economic prospects under the Duterte Administration. Secretary Rodolfo Salalima of the new Departmentof Information and Communications Technology (DICT) will be presenting the communications and broadcast policies of the new department.
- Broadcast and advertising industry experts will also be providing participants their insights on the latest trends and developments affecting the broadcast industry that would make the sessions a learning experience in meeting the challenges of the changing media landscape. These topics include the following:
• Trends and Developments in Broadcast Media
• The Place of Broadcasting in Multi-Platform Media Planning
• Content Marketing for Broadcast Stations in a Multi-Platform World
• How Broadcasters Can Adapt to the Changing Habits of Filipino Consumers
• Understanding Radio and TV Advertising Measurements Media Buyers Use
The KBP’s Top Level Management Conference will be held from November 9 to 11, with the election of officers of the association scheduled on November 9 and the presentation of industry topics on November 10 to 11.